HOUSE OF NANZ, with registered office at Eigen-Heerdlaan 81, 8200 BRUGGE, and registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0762.731.388, attaches great importance to the protection of personal privacy and processes the personal data provided to it with the necessary care.
- To what does this Privacy Statement apply?
This Privacy Statement is applicable when you :
- visit or use the website www.houseofnanz.com, owned by HOUSE OF NANZ and/or provide personal data (for example, by subscribing to the newsletter, placing an order through the webshop, sending an e-mail, making contact by telephone, etc.);
- makes use of our services in one way or another (customers, prospects, suppliers, etc.).
- Who processes the Personal Data?
HOUSE OF NANZ is the controller: it determines the purposes and means of the processing of Your personal data and may be contacted in the following ways :
- by post : HOUSE OF NANZ, Eigen-Heerdlaan 81, 8200 BRUGGE
- by e-mail : email@example.com
HOUSE OF NANZ may engage data processors for the proper performance of its services to You. A processor may process Your personal data at the request or on the instructions of, or on behalf of, HOUSE OF NANZ and shall be required to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data.
- What personal data are processed?
HOUSE OF NANZ declares that it will only collect and process data which is relevant or necessary to the purposes for which it is processed.
HOUSE OF NANZ may collect and process the following personal data (non-exhaustive) :
- Your name, first name, address, e-mail, and telephone details (identification or contact information);
- national registry number;
- financial data such as account numbers. 4. On what legal basis are personal data processed?
HOUSE OF NANZ processes your personal data on the following legal grounds :
- for the performance of the agreement that You enter into with us or for the pre-contractual steps taken by You during Your application;
- because of HOUSE OF NANZ's legitimate interest in being able to help you with its services;
- due to the legitimate interest of HOUSE OF NANZ to be able to defend its interests as a company (e.g. dispute management and legal risks, complaint management and after-sales service, ...);
- because of accounting obligations imposed on HOUSE OF NANZ by law.
The personal data collected by HOUSE OF NANZ shall thus be explicitly and voluntarily provided by You or requested from official authorities where it has already been disclosed by You.
- For what purposes are the personal data processed?
HOUSE OF NANZ processes your personal data for the following purposes :
- to provide You with a safe, optimal and personalized user experience and service;
- for all communications with HOUSE OF NANZ, including the sending of quotations, the sending of orders, the sending of invoices, and the collection of invoices;
- to support or perform our services (e.g. customer management, administration, accounting, ...).
- Who receives the personal data?
Except for any processors acting solely on instructions from HOUSE OF NANZ, HOUSE OF NANZ processes your personal data solely for its own internal use. Your Personal Data will not be sold, transferred or communicated to third parties, except as necessary in the context of providing and optimizing HOUSE OF NANZ's services, such as (non-exhaustively) :
- the maintenance of the information structure
- the processing of payments;
- How long are personal data kept?
HOUSE OF NANZ keeps your personal data (i) as long as it is necessary or relevant for the purposes set out, or (ii) for the period for which it is legally obliged to do so.
- What rights do you have?
8.1. Right to information
With this Privacy Statement, HOUSE OF NANZ wishes to inform You as fully as possible about the processing of Your personal data. Your data will be processed for legitimate purposes in an appropriate, relevant, secure, and proportionate manner, and will not be kept longer than necessary, always with the utmost integrity and confidentiality.
8.2. Right of access
You always have the right to verify the lawfulness of any processing activity of Your personal data and to request HOUSE OF NANZ to provide You with information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of Your personal data, the categories of recipients of Your personal data, the retention period and the rights that You may exercise.
8.3. Right to rectification
You have the right to correct incorrect data or complete incomplete data upon simple request to HOUSE OF NANZ.
8.4. Right to erasure of data
You have the right to request HOUSE OF NANZ to delete Your personal data if there is no longer any legitimate reason for HOUSE OF NANZ to process it. You may exercise this right in the following cases - Your personal data are no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose pursued;
- You prove that HOUSE OF NANZ has processed your data unlawfully;
- Your personal data need to be removed due to a legal obligation;
- You revoke Your consent to the processing of Your personal data and there is no other legal basis for processing Your data;
- You have successfully exercised Your right to object (see section 8.6).
HOUSE OF NANZ, however, reserves the right to refuse Your request for deletion for good cause, and shall not be liable for the fact that deleted personal data remain stored temporarily, invisible to it.
8.5. Right to restrict data processing
You have the right to request the restriction of data processing in one of the following circumstances
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data processed by HOUSE OF NANZ and HOUSE OF NANZ has been given a reasonable time to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- You prove that the processing by HOUSE OF NANZ was unlawful and request a restriction;
- HOUSE OF NANZ no longer needs the data, but You still need it to pursue a legal claim;
- You exercise Your right to object (see Section 8.6).
8.6. Right to object to data processing
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of Your personal data. HOUSE OF NANZ will cease processing Your personal data unless it can provide compelling reasons which override Your rights and freedoms. If so, this will also be notified to You.
8.7. Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain and reuse the data provided by You to HOUSE OF NANZ on the basis of consent, in a structured, common and machine-readable form, for other services and thus to transfer it to another data controller, unless this is technically impossible.
8.8. Right not to be subjected to automated decision making
You have the right not to be subject to a fully automated decision - without human intervention - if it significantly affects You or has legal consequences. At present, HOUSE OF NANZ declares that You will not be subject to such automated decision-making in any of the processing activities carried out by HOUSE OF NANZ.
- How can You exercise Your rights?
If You wish to exercise Your rights, You must submit a written request and proof of identity to HOUSE OF NANZ via one of the following channels :
- by registered mail to: HOUSE OF NANZ, Eigen-Heerdlaan 81, 8200 BRUGGE
- by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can you make a complaint?
If you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data, please contact us first directly via one of the contact channels described in article 9 so that we can resolve the matter for you. Furthermore, You are always entitled to file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority.
- Can this Privacy Statement be amended?
HOUSE OF NANZ has the right at any time to improve or modify this Privacy Statement and the modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on its website. You should check or review this Privacy Statement from time to time to ensure that you are aware of the changes. The continuation of your contractual relationship or use of our website or services will be considered as acceptance of any changes made to this Privacy Statement.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Privacy Statement is subject to the laws and regulations applicable in Belgium, and only the courts of the judicial district of BRUGES have jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.